Thursday, July 9, 2009

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error ( Exploere.EXE Error)?

Buffer Overrun detected!





Program: C\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE





A buffer overrun


has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.





[ OK ]











Hello everyone! can help me about this problem,i got this error thing today,last night my computer was fine but today every time i open my computer or turned On,This thing just pop-up suddenly i have no idea when it came from,when i press the OK everything on my desktop was like empty then came back to normal then that thing again well pop-up all the time so i just ignore it for while,anyone knows how to solve this problem?many thanks =)

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error ( Exploere.EXE Error)?
Spyware, Adware or a virus.





There are a lot of programs to remove that stuff, the one I use is called PC Pitstop


No comments:

Post a Comment