Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Does anyone know what a runtime error is and could help me?

i have a runtime error of my yahoo messenger and i can log on but it wont let me stay on yahoo messenger because it comes up as yahoo has to shut down because of a problem,then i get a windows c +++ drive runtime error on my messenger,does anyone know how to help me fix this problem?

Does anyone know what a runtime error is and could help me?
Give this link a try and may be you should be able to fix the issue.


http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Compu...
Reply:There are two reasons why this happens.





Runtime errors occur when you are missing or have a corrupt file, and if someone is booting you with an option that is called a C++ boot.





The boot will actually give you that error and shut you down.





I would try logging into a totally seperate account and see if the same thing happens.





If it does, then it's probably a missing or corrupt file.


No comments:

Post a Comment