Sunday, July 12, 2009

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library,Runtime Error ,Anyone get this mess. too?It disconnects me online.?

I get this message from time to time and usually right in the middle of something important,very frustrating.AT%26amp;T says it's not their problem,it's in my PC.I have not been using a computer very long ,so I need the solution in laymans terms,Thank you.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library,Runtime Error ,Anyone get this mess. too?It disconnects me online.?
Hey, I'm actually having the same problem. I've also noticed that iTunes stops working as well, so bummer. I think, though that the best thing to do is run a registry scan on your computer. "Registry is a file that is used to log all the changes you make to your system. As you install and uninstall programs in your computer, you make changes to the registry. Overtime, the registry becomes cluttered and causes all sorts of PC performance problems," the site below should help answer some questions. If that doesn't work you can try reinstalling the operationg system or even reformating %26amp; and reinstalling your computer (delete everyting and basically clean sweep of ALL information on your computer)





Hope it helps


No comments:

Post a Comment