Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Having computer trouble please help (microsoft visual c++) runtime library?

ok first of all I have DSL and I keep getting knocked off internet explorer just like I would if I had dial up. I get this message saying


mircosoft visual c++ runtime library runtime error. This application requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Does anyone know what this might be and how can I fix it.

Having computer trouble please help (microsoft visual c++) runtime library?
I used that before yet somehow forgot the exact troubleshooting steps.


But this could really help: Restart your PC, upon restart, press the F8 many times till you get a black screen, you will see options, use the arrow keys to scroll and select the one that says "Last know good configuration" just press enter key after that.
Reply:Do a windows update and make sure you have the newest update and service packs. Other then that it sounds like you got something fishy going on. Call your DSL provider


No comments:

Post a Comment