Thursday, July 9, 2009

Help with Microsoft C++ visual library runtime error?

I ahve just recently installed Star Wars republic Commando on my new PC and have recieved a Microsoft C++ visual library runtime error whn i press play and afterwards my mouse just shows the disk loading symbol and doesn't go away until I log off and log back un again. I have alos reinstalled it several times and still the same issue.





I'm running a Core 2 Duo E8400 processor and Nvidia 8800GT 512MB if that helps. Oh and my HDDs drives are two raptors in RAID 0

Help with Microsoft C++ visual library runtime error?
This is the most common error messages that appear when the game crashes. There many reasons for that to happen. Start with updating your drivers, increase the virtual memory and defragement the drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment