Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Java Runtime Error messages ... I found a solution !!?

My Error Messages were as follows


-Java(TM) Plug -in Fatal Error


-Java Runtime cannot be loaded


-Several Java Virtual machines running in the same proccess caused an error


-Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libruary Runtime Error!





I couldn't get into Yahoo!! games either but it's now working.





Go to your start menu


add/remove programs ( remove all your Java downloads)


open your browser and type in Sun Downloads


look for the Java (TM) SE Runtime 6.1


and download it.


When you download .... select the cutom install and go through the proccess.


When it asks what file/directory to download to select other or new ..... sry i can't remember exactly what the options were there but it is obvious once you are there.


When you can see the name of the file/directory just add another ending .... like ??? \save.


Your download should proceed without any problems and you should be able to get into Yahoo games no problem.


It worked for me .... hope it helps : )

My Java Runtime Error messages ... I found a solution !!?
sounds good.
Reply:http://www.java.com/en/downloa...





everything u need is just to follow these steps Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment