Sunday, July 12, 2009

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library?

Where can i download this for Windows Vista Home Premium (x32)? I take it the x32 is the 32bit version. . . . . I'm having a problem running XARA MENU MAKER 1.1. Everytime i start up the program, it comes up with the error "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error. . . . I've tried everything. I've searched on the internet, and even opened up a support ticket to Xara. No luck at all. . . . .





The thing is the program runs fine on my desktop computer, which is the same brand (Acer), same bit (32 bit), and same OS (Windows Vista Home Premium).





I've uninstalled the program, deleted the Xara registry entries, rebooted, and reinstalled the program then rebooted. . . nothing works! Please help me!!!! i'll send money to whoever helps me. . LOL

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library?
The C++ runtime library should be on your machine already. I don't believe Windows could run for five seconds without it. The "Runtime error" may indicate that it's not being used properly by the menu maker.





The only thing I could suggest is what you've already done: Open a trouble ticket with Xara.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment