Sunday, July 12, 2009

When I try to open an attachment,I get message "Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library" Runtime Error?

I get a message that says "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information". I can't open Word or Photo attachments. I'm using Vista Home Basic %26amp;


IE7. This problem started abt 2 weeks ago.

When I try to open an attachment,I get message "Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library" Runtime Error?
Do not select 'Open', choose the option 'Save' then after downloading the attachment, if it is a picture open it with a default image viewer.





If the file (or attachment) was from Yahoo!Mail, it's pretty clean since it was scanned first before actually sent to you.
Reply:You need some neccesary files named "Visual Basic Runtime Files" to run certain applications. Install in here:





http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...


No comments:

Post a Comment