Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why my PC displays "Runtime error" message when I try to open any folder ? Can I fix the problem ?

When I try to open any folder, a window called "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" appears with these messages:"Runtime Error" "Program:C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" and "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way".I cannot open my folders.What can I do ? This problem occurred after installing Messenger 8-last releese.

Why my PC displays "Runtime error" message when I try to open any folder ? Can I fix the problem ?
try uninstalling messenger 8 and get your operating system disc and reinstall it. It'll take whatever files it needs off of it.





good luck!
Reply:you need to update your windows. click on tools in the window while reading this and click update windows follow the steps then reboot your computer everything should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment