Sunday, July 12, 2009

I get a runtime error when playing games, can anyone suggest what it could be causing it please.?

When I play a game I purchased from Bigfish, I get a runtime error message which reads microsoft Visual C++ runtime error. I play the game for a while and then it gives me this message. Can anyone suggest something please

I get a runtime error when playing games, can anyone suggest what it could be causing it please.?
your computer does not have enough ram to play the game and after u get this error u restart the computer and start to play the game for a while right and then the error shows up again you need to add more ram to your computer then u will stop seeing this error
Reply:What have you got running in the background?





What is your connection?





How much available ram do you have?





Gaming is ram intensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment