Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why do i get a visual c +++run time library error only when I'm playing my on-line game? And how do I fix it?

This seems to only happen when I start to play an on-line game . After about 3 minutes my game freezes up and I get this error. But once the game is closed out the Visual c +++runtime error diappears. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I have a 17" Tosbia laptop (Satelite) with Windows 2000xp in it. Do I need to update my video driver? I havent found an update for it yet.

Why do i get a visual c +++run time library error only when I'm playing my on-line game? And how do I fix it?
It might be your laptop doesn't have the ability, you should try update your video card by looking it up at Windows Update NOT Microsoft Update because Windows Update will list all of the updates from that card maker and what card it works for. So go to http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ca... and click on "Find Driver Updates" then "Video" it will give you a list of update by your maker and you can use filters as well to find it. Also do a disk defragment or disk clean up both are not harmful they just clean up your system of files and compresses them. Also check for game updates.
Reply:c++ runtime error is the software error. whoever coded the application (game ur using) apparently has a *bug* that needs fixin... email/contact the game vendor and let them know. They have to fix in the code and redistribute the game to get it fixed...





u cannot do anything to alieve the issue


No comments:

Post a Comment