Thursday, July 9, 2009

I can't play pop warrior within coz on startin it shows a visual c++ runtime error.plz help?

waht exactly is this runtime error and how do i rectify it

I can't play pop warrior within coz on startin it shows a visual c++ runtime error.plz help?
A runtime error can be a number of things (a large number of things) so it's hard to tell without seeing it first hand...





My recommendation would be to contact the manufacturer of "pop warrior" and ask them. Be prepared for them to tell you that it's tough luck though...
Reply:Hard to tell what it is. I worked at ubisoft for a while (actually worked on the two thrones), and the test department always considered warrior within to be the game released with the most defects.





Your best bet is to start back from a previous saved game that work, or if you can't, un-install and re-install the game, and then use your saved game from there. Some saved game are available on the net, so you might be able to skip a buggy part using one of those.





If you never succeed in getting the game to work, you may want to make sure your PC is compatible and your hardware is compliant with the game. An other suggestion to help might to install the game into a different computer (work, friend, etc) and see if it work there. If so, save and try that saved game on your computer.





For what I remember from the bugs reports, and my own experience when playing the game, the most problematic parts were the buggy saved game and the bad portals that prevent you from moving around. I had myself to use a saved game found on the net to skip a defective portal that wouldn't let me continue.





good luck!

pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment