Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi, I have a Microsoft C++ Runtime Library error that.....?

I had to uninstall my Dell 962 All In One driver becuase I was told to do so that it may work again, now I cant get it to work and this error shows up everyday on it's own:





Microsoft C++ Runtime Library error.





Does anyone know how to fix this mess. I remove all of the 962printer drivers, reinstalled them over and over, used the cd that came with the printer to try and reinstall the driver but all to no avail. I went on the dell dot com hotline to get updated drivers, got them, installed them but to no avail.





Any help would be very much appreciated.





Thank You,


James

Hi, I have a Microsoft C++ Runtime Library error that.....?
have you reinstall the USB driver ?

columbine

No comments:

Post a Comment