Saturday, May 9, 2009

Visual C + + Runtime Error! iexplorer.exe - On Windows Vista. Please Help!?

I am really clueless about my laptop, and today it won't let me upload photos to a particular website. It tells me there is a runtime error and that runtime wants to terminate the program in an unusual way. I don't have any toolbars installed, so that isn't the problem. Can anyone suggest anything???

Visual C + + Runtime Error! iexplorer.exe - On Windows Vista. Please Help!?
Its probably either the site is having problems or IE got corrupted.





If you want to try to reinstall IE, go into Control Panel %26gt; Add or Remove Programs %26gt; Add/Remove Windows Components. Uncheck IE. Go through all the steps to remove it. Go back into Add/Remove Windows Components. Re-check IE and let it install again.


No comments:

Post a Comment